Monday 19 April 2010

Middle aged women.

Readers, here I lie on my bed doing what is technically called, naff all. So I thought, with many other things to be getting on with, that I should write in my blog, i've come to realise that I should be aiming this at middle aged women if popularity is something to strive towards, as a teenager I could be a middle aged womans worst nightmare. I listen to music loudly, I drink til late, my room is an absolute mess and I am a pain in any teachers behind work wise. Contradictory to this, I have been brought up in a very middle class household, don't get me wrong I don't have grape fruits for breakfast and I have never refered to rugby as rugger. Generally I get on with middle aged women, ask Auntie Gwen, blogger celebrity status, as I am good friends with EBD, those who do not read the blog, give it a read, much more entertaining than mine, it will also make sense, EBD stands for Eldest Beutiful Daughter, rather than Elephants Behave Dangerously... Back to the middle aged women, they tend to like me, because I come across as the behaved friend, though gets up to mischeif, as for teachers they seem to really like my personally and hate my work ethic.
Even, contradictory to beliefs, I, a teenager, get along with my mother, not so much we would have a convosation, but I doubt that fad will last.

Yours faithfully
Bramleys Blog

1 comment:

  1. The bloggers with the most readers are either the sex blogs or the baby blogs. But for God's sake don't do either just to get readers or your mother will be quite cross with me.

    ReplyDelete